For anyone is who feeling lost and unsure where to start when it comes to chiropractic marketing or chiropractic coaching. This is a great place to start. These six core principles are a perfect self-evaluation as well as technique for grounding yourself as a doctor.
Many chiropractors fresh out of school are unsure where to begin, start a practice, associate, independent contract and they do not have the slightest clue about the business side.
The secret to the business side is personal growth and development. When you a doctor in a healing art you must first work on yourself and then build a business from a strong foundation. Without a foundation built on rock solid personal ethics then you are building on quicksand.
Let us dive into the core principles that I teach my clients.
6 core principles of chiropractic business
- Confidence – belief in one-self, ability and future. If you believe in your future then you must believe in yourself as well. This simple principle will give you the strength during adversity to know that you can develop solutions and strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Conviction- firm belief that gives one the courage to stand behind what we believe. In chiropractic this is a must-have. Chiropractic and wellness care go against modern medicine and their belief in sick care. Many people are simply misinformed about chiropractic and we must stand firm in our belief in what we do and that this is what the world truly needs.
- Dedication- act of devoting all of one’s energies to one specific task, extreme PTC (present time consciousness). Being a chiropractor is not just a j-o-b. It is a lifestyle, profession, and part of who you are as a person. You will never not be a chiropractor. In that way, you should be congruent to yourself so that you are dedicated to eating well, exercise, personal development and growth.
- Giving- to present voluntarily without expecting anything in return. This can also be to give services for a higher purpose. It does not mean that you must work for free but you are serving your patients not just for the monetary compensation but because you are serving a higher power that works to help all of man-kind.
- Respect- esteem or sense of worth for oneself and others. Seeing good in everyone and every situation, looking at the silver lining.
- Spirituality- Einstein said that as a scientist you must realize there is something bigger than us, and intelligent design. There are many scientists who are disproving the Darwinian hypothesis and supposing instead that intelligent design is the best theory. As chiropractors, we know that the power that made the body, heals the body. You can label that power however you wish, but it must be acknowledged.
- Forgiveness- do not allow what happened to affect your life in a negative way , to free yourself and allow yourself more capacity , it’s not forgetting, enabling, it is carrying the cross , and that equates to freedom